Page Not Found
We're sorry but the content you are looking for cannot be found on our server. Possible reasons for this:
- The content has been moved or removed. There are 3 new counseling program websites within Graduate Psychology:
- The link you followed to arrive here is out of date or incorrect
- You mistyped the website address (URL)
Please check the link you followed to arrive at this page. If you think it is correct, then please try to use the Search box above to find the content you're looking for.
- Dr. Anne Stewart recently served as the emcee for the International Association for Play Therapy awards ceremony. She was also named President of the national APT Foundation Board. The role of the board is to raise funds for research in play therapy.
- The first clinic of the JMU Autism Center has begun operations. The Inter-Professional Autism Clinic (IPAC) provides in-depth assessment and multi-disciplinary intervention for children ages 3-5 years old with Autism or suspected Autism. For more information please view the IPAC flyer
- View More Department Honors