Page Not Found
We're sorry but the content you are looking for cannot be found on our server. Possible reasons for this:
- The content has been moved or removed. There are 3 new counseling program websites within Graduate Psychology:
- The link you followed to arrive here is out of date or incorrect
- You mistyped the website address (URL)
Please check the link you followed to arrive at this page. If you think it is correct, then please try to use the Search box above to find the content you're looking for.
- January 13
Classes meet as scheduled.
- January 20
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Classes do not meet.
- March 10-14
- May 9-10
- Dr. JoAnne Brewster has been named the 2013 recipient of The Eileen Gupton Award for Early Career Contributions in Police and Public Safety Psychology by Division 18 Police and Public Safety Section.
- Dr. Sara Finney has been selected to serve on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Educational Psychology. The main purpose of this APA journal is to publish original, primary psychological research pertaining to education across all ages and educational levels. The Journal of Educational Psychology is considered the “top” Educational Psychology journal (ranked by impact factor) and has an ~83% rejection rate (% of submitted manuscripts not accepted for publication in the journal). Sara will review ~10 articles per year during her two-year term on the Board. Sara also serves on the Editorial Board for the journal Educational and Psychological Measurement.
- View More Department Honors