Assistantships available to prospective students for 2013-14 are noted below
President Jonathan Alger with CSPA graduate students at Purple Out 2012.
Each full-time student in the College Student Personnel Administration program has an assistantship each year of the CSPA program. The assistantship provides a stipend amount designed by The Graduate School. In addition, the assistantship covers tuition and fees for the three courses taken in each of the four semesters. For your second year in the program you can interview to remain in the same assistantship site, or apply for a different site.
- Academic Success Programs - Available for 2013-14
- Career & Academic Planning - Not Available
- Center for Multicultural Student Services - Available for 2013-14
- Center for Service-Learning: Community Based Learning - Not Available
- Centennial Scholars Program - Available for 2013-14
- Counseling and Student Development Center - Available for 2013-14
- Office of Judicial Affairs
- Office of Residence Life: First Year Involvement Resource Center - Available for 2013-14
- Office of Residence Life: Hall Director - Available for 2013-14
- Orientation: Summer Springboard Programming and Student Staff - Available for 2013-14
- Orientation: 1787 August Orientation Programming - Not Available
- University Health Center: Student Wellness and Outreach
- University Unions
- Please note the CSPA Professional Development session with Dr. Mark Warner scheduled for Wednesday, February 20 is postponed until Wednesday, April 10.
- April 2
Registration begins for 2013 fall semester
- May 3-4