President Jonathan Alger with CSPA graduate students at Purple Out 2012.
Each full-time student in the College Student Personnel Administration program has an assistantship each year of the CSPA program. The assistantship provides a stipend amount designed by The Graduate School. In addition, the assistantship covers tuition and fees for the three courses taken in each of the four semesters. For your second year in the program you can interview to remain in the same assistantship site, or apply for a different site.
- Academic Success Programs
- Career & Academic Planning – Filled for 2014-15
- Center for Multicultural Student Services
- Center for Service-Learning: Community Based Learning – Filled for 2014-15
- Centennial Scholars Program
- Counseling and Student Development Center
- Office of Judicial Affairs
- Office of Residence Life: First Year Involvement Resource Center – Filled for 2014-15
- Office of Residence Life: Hall Director
- Orientation: Summer Springboard Programming and Student Staff
- Orientation: 1787 August Orientation Programming
- University Health Center: Student Wellness and Outreach
- University Unions