President Jonathan Alger with CSPA graduate students at Purple Out 2012.
Each full-time student in the College Student Personnel Administration program has an assistantship each year of the CSPA program. The assistantship provides a stipend amount designed by The Graduate School. In addition, the assistantship covers tuition and fees for the three courses taken in each of the four semesters. For your second year in the program you can interview to remain in the same assistantship site, or apply for a different site.
- Academic Success Programs
- Career & Academic Planning
- Center for Multicultural Student Services
- Center for Service-Learning: Community Based Learning
- Centennial Scholars Program
- Counseling Center
- Office of Alumni Relations
- Office of Residence Life: First Year Involvement Resource Center
- Office of Residence Life: Hall Director
- Office of Student Accountability & Restorative Practices
- Orientation: Summer Springboard Student Staff
- Orientation: 1787 August Orientation Student Staff
- University Health Center: The Well
- University Unions
- November 24-28
- December 8-12
- December 13
Commencement begins at 10 a.m. in the Convocation Center.