Events & Deadlines
Present Your Research – Publication / Presentation Opportunities. After consulting with your research faculty advisor, you can determine whether it is appropriate to present your research project at a conference or publish it in a journal. The process to get your work presented at a professional meeting or published in a journal is competitive. When investigating this opportunity, please note any submission deadlines.
- Virginia Association for Psychological Science
- L Starling Reid Undergraduate Psychology Conference
- Georgetown Undergraduate Research Conference
- Department of Psychology Symposium Symposium date: April 22, 2019.
- Virginia Academy of Science
- James Madison Research Journal - Journal seeking undergraduate research manuscripts.
- Modern Psychological Studies – Journal seeking undergraduate research manuscripts.
- Note: If you present/publish your research, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Psychology Peer Advisors are here for you! Psychology Peer Advising is a student-staffed office that serves the students and faculty of the Psychology Department. Their office in 1106 Miller Hall is open Monday – Thursday, hours posted during the academic year. They can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information.