RISE-UP: Year One - Training Modules
Additional training modules related to provision of interprofessional MAT services in rural communities are available through the Interprofessional MAT Expansion Rural (IMATER) Initiative webpage.
Primary and Behavioral Integrated Health
- Integrated Primary Behavioral Health
- Integrated Primary and Behavioral Healthcare: Ethics in Rural Settings
Interprofessional Team-Based Trauma Informed Care
- Panel Presentation: Innovative Programming in Rural Settings
- Expansion: Resources for Innovative Programming
- Interprofessional Collaboration (Part 1)
- Interprofessional Collaboration (Part 2)
- Rural Settings Considerations
- Rural Settings Mental Health Awareness Training
- Rural Health Trauma Informed Care (Part 1)
- Rural Health Trauma Informed Care (Part 2)
James Madison University - Department of Graduate Psychology has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 3011. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. James Madison University - Department of Graduate Psychology is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.