Please read the content below, and contact your adviser if you need additional assistance.
Graduating soon? Here's what you need to do:
- Print out the Graduation Application Checklist for Psychology Advisers or visit Peer Advising (Miller 1106) or the psychology department Office (Miller 1120).
- Fill out the Graduation Application or visit the Registration Services (Student Success Center), Peer Advising (Miller 1106), or the psychology department Office (Miller 1120). See Graduation Application Tips below.
- Bring these materials to faculty offices in the following order:
- Minor Department Head (if you have a minor)
- Second Major Advisor, and then Second Major Department Head (if you have a second major)
- First (Psychology) Major Advisor
- Bring the signed application to the department of psychology office (Miller 1122) before the deadline. Applications are due prior to registration for your final semester:
- December graduation: April 15
- May/August graduation: October 15
Graduation Application Tips
- Only list classes required for graduation. (If you do NOT need the class to count towards the hours required for the Psychology major, it should NOT be listed)
- For courses that you have not yet completed, it is best to list the requirement instead of the specific class. For example, instead of listing "PSYC 495: Field Placement" you should list "Capstone Course." (This way if you can’t get into a field placement, you would still automatically graduate as long as a capstone is completed.)
- You should only list the major/minor courses that you plan to complete on the application form.